Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 GIJoeCon Brochure is available online!

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    An email will be sent to ALL club members when Registration goes live. Keep watching for updates on our official GIJoeCon website.
    will it be after all the figures are revealed? or during the process of the reveals?

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Cool. I like Sky Patrol. I can't make the trip but I'll do the home front set.

I know in the past chroming had become a problem. Cobra Mortal in the 2013 didn't have a chrome head due to some issues, so I'm not holding my breath for chrome vehicles this year. Hopefully you've found a new source for chroming at least one vehicle. Just don't chrome any snake armour.

Private First Class giants5680@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Hopefully the paint/chrome on the vehicles will be the same as the Sky Patrol logo stands. After hearing how hard it is to chrome these days. I think they will possibly be painted the same as the Altitude or Airwave helmets.

Bring on Drop Zone...Just found out he's an Okie! Sweet!

Joe Con 2016

I just got the green light to attend Joecon from my better half last week. I am super excited!!! I have been to Botcon and SDCC many times, but never to Joecon. This will be a lot of fun. I am especially grateful to be able to attend this year if this is the last Joe Con. I think the Club has done a very good job with the conventions over the years, and I'm looking forward to this one.

The exclusives look pretty solid, I'm a huge fan of chrome vehicles, so I'm hoping that we get some vehicles with a nice shiny chrome metallic finish. That would be awesome! Given the theme of Sky Patrol, I am thinking that we will get a lof of air vehicles? Some fans speculated about perhaps getting a Tomahawk/Eaglehawk repainted into Cobra colors?