Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 GIJoeCon Brochure is available online!

Exclamation 2016 GIJoeCon Brochure is available online!

The wait is over and we have posted the 2016 G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention (GIJoeCon) brochure! Get all the amazing convention set and tour details for June 16th through June 19th in Loveland, Colorado.

We are looking forward to seeing all the G.I. Joe fans and collectors come together from across the world to celebrate at this fantastic event!

You can read all the exciting convention details by visiting our official website: http://GIJoeCon.com!

Private First Class kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com's Avatar
    Wow, looks great. I can't wait to register.

Private First Class firebaseryan@comcast.net's Avatar
    I feel the same way. I was hoping for Sky Patrol. And the whole set just sounds great.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I wish I could go, I love the Aquanaut.

I'm kind of relieved. I can't afford the set, and can live without Sky Patrol. But I'm happy for you guys that wanted it. I'll have to grab a few night vultures at done point though.

Banned
    I don't recall the Cobra team at all from my collecting days and I only know Airborne from the Joes. Going to have to wait to see if there are any vehicles worth going to the 'con for. Of course, with something like "Sky Patrol" there should be some pretty awesome vehicles. Expecting at least on sky striker and some smaller vehicles. Apparently the Cobras will have gilders. Still, would it have killed them to at least put Wild Weasel in the Cobra group?

Wow. I am really excited. I hope they have enough for non-attending members as I see they increased the number of golden tickets.

My predictions for the souvenirs - Major Altitude (Interrogator is in FSS), Skymate, Cloudburst, Spirit, maybe some S. American Patrola do Ar?

I love Sky Patol! I still have my original team and remember buying them Hopefully I can get them.

Private First Class
    Well I am glad that I will be attending the con this year. The set sounds awesome! Looking forward to some chromed vehicles.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Excited for this set. I have been suggesting this for a while. I foresee a chromed Conquest X-30 & we shall call it the "Sky Quest". Hopefully Wild Weasel makes it into the set or Convention somehow. I will not be able to attend the Convention, but will definitely secure a Homefront Hero set. Looking forward to the figures reveal. Have fun in Colorado.