Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Not to intentionally poke a hornet's nest...

Hopefully we get a response as the holidays are over

All the information we have has been released. No further details are available at this time. We continue to take renewals so that members that expire between now and March 16th can still get the 2016 FREE figures, as these are two of the best figures we have ever produced!

In addition, as a continuing active member, you will still be eligible to purchase FSS 5.0 should you desire to participate.

Glad to hear plans are in the works for FSS 5.0 and G.I. Joe lives on. Thought for a moment I was going to have get all back into MOTU.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    What info. Did I miss something? So, us that basically your way of saying all this is just rumor ville and we should stop worrying? Still curious as to why you aren't taking renewals after Dec 2016. Will the club still exist in 2017 and beyond? Is the future of the club in limbo right now? I think that's what most of us are worried about and wondering in regards to this thread.

Good news, sound like just re negotiating the licenses through the future and possibly being saddled with a few other lines, one good one in MASK.

Wish COPS would be added into that. MASK and Gi Joe are the only two I'm really excited about, and MASK only because I had some of the toys when I was a kid and never knew what they were until looking up MASK after wondering for years what MASK was

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    All the information we have has been released. No further details are available at this time. We continue to take renewals so that members that expire between now and March 16th can still get the 2016 FREE figures, as these are two of the best figures we have ever produced!

In addition, as a continuing active member, you will still be eligible to purchase FSS 5.0 should you desire to participate.

WHAT information? The only things I have heard are nasty rumors. Nothing "official" has been released as far as I know.

I don't mean or want to sound rude, but I am really confused.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Please check the January issue of the GIJCC magazine or the updated membership information.

Ugg don't have the Jan issue yet can anyone who has read it tell us anything?

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    OK, so I did miss something, the Jan issue hasn't come as of yet, so I will eagerly be awaiting that, as per the "updated membership information" remark, I'm checking the club store membership description to see if it has changed at all.

Edit: Not really, it still says the memberships will terminate with the December 2016 issue.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 01-04-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.