Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Inferno B.A.T. Final Sample!

I really like this figure. But why not include the holster and gun? That peg in the waist looks silly. They did the same with the Nano Bat.

I would imagine it would have hands. There are two spots in the pack though, and the sword is new. The hands are pretty much a given, i would think. They came with every other B.A.T.S.. I would hope it's no different here, anyways.
    Last edited by Slamgod7140@hotmail.com; 12-17-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arock1922@yahoo.com View Post
    When in 2016?
    Somebody is chomping at the bit.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I am a bit more excited about this guy than I was at the start. Still wish the spot could've been filled with lightfoot or something like that, but he looks pretty cool seeing the actual figure and the sword. My only complaint is, one, no holster, I agree with the poster above, the peg looks silly with no holster, I had the same issue with the night force charbroil that had a pistol and a hole that could fit a holster, luckily I had an extra jungle viper that I took the holster from his boot and made one to fit in that hole. I'm sure I can find an extra BAT and swipe the holster as well. My other complaint are the boots and feet. Why not use the boots that (I believe) all the other bats have? I'm not a fan of the look, and the ankle rockers IMO should've been used for nunchuck instead of this figure, Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the look of this one so far. Keep em comin!

Hi Guys,

we have started to receive some carded samples and will be posting previews on our official GIJCC Facebook page.

First up is the Cobra Inferno B.A.T.!

To answer some questions about this exclusive figure:

1) That image is the actual plastic action figure, the only thing Photoshopped is its shadow.

2) As per usual, our FSS is shipped in random order.

3) Yes... this version includes both standard hands to swap out for any of the four weapon attachments.

Happy Holidays!

Corporal
    Thank you merry X-mas

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    It looks AWESOME! Glad I ordered this year. Need him for my BAT collection.

Private First Class kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com's Avatar
    Very cool, wish there was a troop builder set of them.

Maybe we can get a bagged 3-pack next Christmas.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    That would be a real cool 3 pack: 1. regular Bat 2. Nano Bat 3. Inferno Bat. I would be there with an order of at least 4 sets.