Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Con Set?

Private First Class pd300@lowcountry.com's Avatar

Question 2014 Con Set?

When will we start getting hints as to what the con sets will be?
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 12-15-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Brian mentioned that he wanted to start registration by Thanksgiving...I think it's evident that this probably isn't going to happen, but we should start hearing more about the set in concert with the brochure release, which normally comes soon before registration itself... I would imagine we'll have some hint in the next month or so! Can't wait! One of my favorite times of the year is the convention set reveal.

I'd like to see previews starting after thanksgiving and then start registration first of the year myself.

I could go with that. Registration is always tough to balance so close to the holidays, but I know the Club doesn't have much extra time to work with...

That would be nice...let the wallet heal a little post-Christmas...gotta say I am stoked to see what's happening this year as for the first time in years that between budget, work, and kids I can finally make it to my first con...

The 2014 convention brochure is being reviewed by Hasbro and we will post full event and set details as soon as it is approved. The information will be posted on our GIJoeCon website with registration to follow.

I love the reveals for the Con Set...just like the shadow boxes on the old Real American Heroes cardbacks. I'm also hoping for a pre-Christmas reveal and brochure/registration sometime in late January.

Junior Member blubrd87@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Extensive Enterprises Executive Airfield Boca Raton
    I'm also in favor of registration after the first of the year. I think it went live in the middle of Jan last year, I could live with that.

Private First Class
    I know the Convention is an annual event, so holidays expenses or not, I have been budgeting for the Con since the last one. Bring on the registration! I am looking forward to it!

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    i am ready for registration also. the sooner it goes live the better as i like to get things paid for asap. curious how long it takes Hasbro to go over the brochure.