Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2016 3 3/4-inch Membership Incentive Figure!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    FINALLY.... Thank you club. We the fans are pleased, happy and very appreciative of creation of Pythona. Good thing come to those who wait!!!

Awesome! Without doubts the most wanted and the best choice! Thanks again Gijoe Club!

Private First Class
    Pythona looks great!! Looking forward to this for sure!

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Both the 3 3/4 inch and 12 inch figures are awesome this year. I would LOVE to see an option where I could buy both scales of figure at a fair price. Any chance of that happening?

Club Members will be able to purchase additional figures (both scales) from the club store, after the membership figures have shipped out.

Private First Class scdenny74@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Great figure, thanks. Hope to see more from the movie!

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I understand that. I just thought it might be an incentive for people that are the fence about collecting both scale sizes if there was a deal on both scales. I'll be honest, with the Canadian dollar taking a nose dive this years 3 3/4 scale figure will cost me $95.97. Yup, almost $100 for one figure. You need to throw us international members a bone here. I'm border line cancelling. Not because of the product. I love the product, but not at $100 a figure.

What about moving the news letter to a digital format and saving the international price down to $50? You sell the membership figures for $25 on the web store, so you would still be making money form the toys, giving members a chance to buy FSS, come to the convention and this might help keep members that are getting close to cancelling. Besides, $50 is still more than the $44 US members have to pay.

It's something to consider and would go a long way with the collecting community if you came to the table and looked at alternative options.

Thank you.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morgardee@hotmail.com View Post
    I understand that. I just thought it might be an incentive for people that are the fence about collecting both scale sizes if there was a deal on both scales. I'll be honest, with the Canadian dollar taking a nose dive this years 3 3/4 scale figure will cost me $95.97. Yup, almost $100 for one figure. You need to throw us international members a bone here. I'm border line cancelling. Not because of the product. I love the product, but not at $100 a figure.

What about moving the news letter to a digital format and saving the international price down to $50? You sell the membership figures for $25 on the web store, so you would still be making money form the toys, giving members a chance to buy FSS, come to the convention and this might help keep members that are getting close to cancelling. Besides, $50 is still more than the $44 US members have to pay.

It's something to consider and would go a long way with the collecting community if you came to the table and looked at alternative options.

Thank you.
    Never mind, I read your post on another forum and it was clearer there. But I still have one question

Are you suggesting a $50 international membership or Canadian membership with digital magazine?

The digital format is interesting, but it still costs money to operate a website. And if there were savings by doing that, then it would be nice if it was passed on to the members. But how many members would prefer it digitally? I actually like the magazine and wish it had more content.
    Last edited by iamcanadian@sasktel.net; 01-18-2016 at 09:17 PM.

I hate digital newsletters, newspapers, magazines, comics. I prefer paper...

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I also am not a fan of digital formats