Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2016 3 3/4-inch Membership Incentive Figure!

Private First Class
    AWESOME.

Can't believe after all this time we're finally getting Pythona AND Billy in the same year. Thanks Club!

Looking forward to coming to my first JoeCon in 2016 too. Yo Joe!

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!

This is the best membership figure released to date! Can't wait for the inevitable Cobra-La Convention Set or FSS editions.

Private First Class
    This is probably a 10! Can't find anything i don't like. Hope the production turns out to be as good as this. With the con in the summer this will the first time in a few years we get the incentive figure before the con. Cobra-La set seems to be what's coming and it's got me wondering what Joes would be included in that set. Will it be a set of Joes from the movie or some other team? I would think that since the club makes a new story for each con set that they could put any one they wanted from the Joes.

Respectfully, I must be the only voice of descent. Yuck. Cobra La was a disaster. I am guessing she is from the animated movie? (I could never get myself to watch that.) Hopefully next year a more military themed figure will be added.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    You are most definitely an absolutely miniscule minority here.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I'm no cobra-la fan either, but I must say... I can't wait to add this to my collection!

I agree that Cobra-La is not my favorite aspect of GI Joe, but Pythona is simply beautiful.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    What can I say "She's a Beauty!!!!!!" One in a Million.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    I hate Cobra La with a passion, but I cannot deny that is one awesome figure even if she will be on the back of my shelf next to Nemmy cakes.

^^^This. But props to the Club for getting it right!

Private First Class madisonbilly@ymail.com's Avatar
    I for one loved the GI Joe movie with Cobra La. I thought the Rise of Cobra movie, which depicted Duke, Baroness, and Cobra Commander all besties was puke-worthy. Not certain it was even comicbook accurate.

Now that we have this amazing Pythona piece, I will hope and pray we see a new Golobulus. Maybe a 3-pack like the original release. They could use Nemesis Enforcer from the Lt. Falcon pack and add either a Cobra La guard or something amazing like Cobra La Scientist Cobra Commander before he changed... and a pod of spores and an interchangeable head with multiple eyes after he became exposed to the spores.