Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GIJCC: 2016 3 3/4-inch Membership Incentive Figure!

Someone brought it to attention in another thread. Willing to bet Pythona doesn't ship till after the Con. Either that or the week of, due to the fact there will most likley be carded ones offered at the Con. I thinking earliest, maybe, end of June. Hope I'm wrong.
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

Private First Class

Pythona rockssssss

She arrived in the mail yesterday. Looks fantastic, but needs a Golobulus to stand with! My only issue, with the cost of the fan club, you'd think they send us a carded version, or at least both the 3 3/4 and 12 inch loose exclusives. All in all I love this club and hope it continues past 2018!!!

The extra postage for carded figures would not be covered. As is the membership figures go out bulk rate.

But the same exact membership fee covers the larger 12 inch figures postage! Nice try defending the club though..

I think you will find the little figures help offset some of those costs. That is why the number of 12" figures are lower ( no real add ons) and the higher price in the store afterwards. The Club needs to serve both, and the "popular" line undetwrites the smaller line. The 12" are more expensive all around, more plastic, more weight=higher freight , tooling is probably about the same... It is a math problem

I dont think I will find anything because the club never answers questions. I think you are just guessing like all of us. I dont think it would cost the club extra to ship carded figs, I think they enjoy selling us both types and THATS simple economics.

I ship stuff where I work all the time, you are right I am guessing, but it is an educated guess. and by offset some of the costs, I am talking about overall profit for the club... They probably have a larger margin on the ARAH 4 inch figures than they do the 12 inch just because of supply and demand.

Corporal
    I would never pay $10 in shipping for a 3 3/4 figure but the club makes huge profit charging me $10 to ship me a poorly protected carded figure.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 07-11-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Warning: Off Topic Comments!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Terrific figure. Excellent job GIJCC!!!