Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2016 3 3/4-inch Membership Incentive Figure!

Exclamation GIJCC: 2016 3 3/4-inch Membership Incentive Figure!

G.I. JOE COLLECTORS' CLUB
    2016 FREE 3 3/4-Inch MEMBERSHIP FIGURE: PYTHONA

Name:  pythona16MOCKweb.jpg
Views: 53737
Size:  91.6 KB
    (Image depicts a digital prototype, final product may vary!)

The COBRA-LA EMISSARY: PYTHONA is the official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2016! This FREE modern era action figure will be sent to any G.I. Joe Club member that selects the 3 3/4-inch figure option and whose membership is active by March 16, 2016. This exclusive and never before released female figure features an amazing NEW head sculpt with removable hairpiece, along with other unique parts to re-create her unique character from the 1987 animated feature... G.I. Joe: The Movie!

This highly requested female action figure comes with classic file card and accessories, including: Cobra logo stand, removable cloak, and tentacle creature.

Make sure to check out the November 2015 issue of the official GIJCC magazine to see her full character artwork and special behind-the-scenes images of her design.

GIJCC Members can expect to receive this exclusive bagged figure with all her accessories and file card in late spring/early summer of 2016!

Junior Member rjbarnhart@zoominternet.net's Avatar
    Awesome! This is just what we've been waiting for. Thank you!

Private First Class
    Great to finally see her in 3 dimensions!

Looks like they went with smooth body parts for the most part which is good. Except for that mid-torso piece. Is that pulled from a ROC Scarlett? That's a compromise but maybe an acceptable one. In some of the movie animation, some of her body parts look raised, some smooth. Overall the appearance seems to be smooth in the movie though and to its credit the figure looks mostly smooth.

The painting and coloring of the body look great. They captured the proper lava lamp effect well.

The soft goods cape isn't good. Looks very toyish and doesn't match the smooth appearance of the movie cape. It'd be good if a better fabric could be found before production starts.

The head sculpt looks very good. Nice detail on the earrings and ponytail. The eyebrow paint needs to be toned down. Those thick black lines are all wrong for her facial looks. It'd be better leaving them unpainted. The movie just had red in the eyebrow area with very thin black lines if any.

RoC Scarlet (armor) body...new head, new hands. Good job, Club!

Ummm wow! Just wow! This is the single most beautiful G.I. Joe figure I have ever seen. No joke. The thing I was worried about the most, was getting the sleek bodysuit and her iconic colors cartoon-accurate. I was deeply concerned she'd be “updated” by having those core aspects removed because it was difficult to do and would require several different applications of paint. Thankfully both factors were non-issues, as she looks wonderful. The makeup is also breathtaking. I could have dealt with no makeup, as I would have customized that myself---but to also get that is the icing on the cake. And clawed hands?! Did someone hack my email and forward my letter to Santa to the Club? Because this figure is exactly what I’ve wanted since the day I saw Pythona on the screen, and she is a brilliant. She is almost too good to be true. I just pray the actual product looks as good as the mock-ups. But for now, well done Club, well done indeed. You have just set a new bar!

Winner! Can't wait to see the actual figure!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    ####### awesome!!! Outstanding job club. Now just need a Cobra La con set.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 10-14-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Warning for Foul Language!

Private First Class
    I was not a fan of Cobra La, for me it marked the precise moment when Gi Joe jumped the shark, but I must say that this is one awesome figure. I am eagerly awaiting adding this one to my collection. Great job!

I hate Cobra La with a passion, but I cannot deny that is one awesome figure even if she will be on the back of my shelf next to Nemmy cakes.
    Last edited by rew97@live.com; 10-15-2015 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Forgot a word.

Love the Cloth HOODED CAPE(Right SERPENTOR touch)! And that unidentifiable GREEN THING is back!!!
    When The Going ! Gets Tough