Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50th Joe wants/for sale thread!

Private First Class

PM inbox was empty!!!

Someone sent me a message a couple of days ago that wanted to trade me a M*** device 3 pack for the Rock Rampage 3 pack. I logged in to send a message back and my inbox was completely empty! So if you can send me another PM I'll take the deal! Just PM me and we'll set the deal up. Thanks!

Private First Class kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks, that was me, I'll shoot you a message.

Anybody have a Marine Devastation for sale or trade????

Private First Class dougwatkins@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viceroyhaako@hotmail.com View Post
    Anybody have a Marine Devastation for sale or trade????
    What do you have for trade?

Private First Class
    I have a marine devastation I would like to trade. Looking for fss figures.

OOPS, sorry, I haven't been checking this thread! I have some FSS figures, check out my eBay auctions to see which ones (we can haggle on the prices/exchange, etc). Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/viceroy206/m...p2047675.l2562

I know I've got FSS Grunt, Bombardier, and a couple of others. TRU has the Marine Devastation on sale for $10 now, so I wouldn't want to pay/exchange much more than either that or the original $15 price if possible. I'd also like 2 of them if possible, one for me and one for my friend (no, seriously). So, PM me and let me know if there's anything in my eBay auctions that you're interested in trading a MD or 2 for!

Private First Class dougwatkins@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viceroyhaako@hotmail.com View Post
    OOPS, sorry, I haven't been checking this thread! I have some FSS figures, check out my eBay auctions to see which ones (we can haggle on the prices/exchange, etc). Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/viceroy206/m...p2047675.l2562

I know I've got FSS Grunt, Bombardier, and a couple of others. TRU has the Marine Devastation on sale for $10 now, so I wouldn't want to pay/exchange much more than either that or the original $15 price if possible. I'd also like 2 of them if possible, one for me and one for my friend (no, seriously). So, PM me and let me know if there's anything in my eBay auctions that you're interested in trading a MD or 2 for!
    PM Sent...

I want a night fox lemme know what price...just not the gouging like the 35 plus ones on ebay, hes worth 30. Will pay now for him if in hand.
    Still waiting for a 25th style Renegades box set featuring: CHUCKLES, JINX, LAW AND ORDER, LT. FALCON, TUNNEL RAT, AND BIG LOB. And a matching box for cobra with PYTHONA, NEMESIS ENFORCER, GOLOBULUS, CORA LA GUARD, SERPENTOR, "TRANSFORMING" SNAKE COBRA COMMANDER.

HASBRO, JOE CLUB..BBTS...PLEASE!!!