Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 G.I. Joe/Transformers Crossover exclusive figure sets for sale NOW!

Exclamation 2015 G.I. Joe/Transformers Crossover exclusive figure sets for sale NOW!

Name:  TFJOEx15-promo.jpg
Views: 41815
Size:  73.4 KB

Our first ever joint G.I. Joe Collectors' Club and Transformers Collectors' Club Crossover Exclusives are now available for sale!

2015 Club Exclusive MARISSA FAIREBORN with AFTERBREAKER (EDC CYBERTRONIAN LIAISON with AUTOBOT PARTNER)

2015 Club Exclusive OLD SNAKE with STEALTH B.A.T.s (SEDITIOUS MASTERMIND with STEALTH BATTLE ANDROID TROOPERS)

Be sure to visit the Club Store for more details and to order your Marissa Faireborn w/ Afterbreaker and Old Snake w/ B.A.T.s today!

###, ##### ###
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 07-30-2015 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Off Topic Comment removed!

Sergeant
    Hey, Marissa, way to give 110%!

I wanted everything but could only afford Marissa Faireborne, as the 50th stuff is now what I am concentrating on.

I pretty much dipped on SDCC items with this in mind. Glad to have it finally.

Please keep this thread on topic with comments about the products and not purchase timing, etc.

Sergeant
    You DO get two of the Soundwave BATS with Old Snake, so it's actually a decent value for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Please keep this thread on topic with comments about the products and not purchase timing, etc.
    #### #####
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 08-03-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Insults are not tolerated!

Private First Class
    I cannot wait for Marissa Fairborn. If I had the extra scratch i would have picked up Old Snake as well. Hopefully he will still be available in a month after i recouped some of what I have spent on 50th, FSS, Boston CC, Sdcc. For me at least in a way its been nice to see this much Joe product at one time. I kind of had to be a bit choosy but still spent a bundle!

Corporal
    Hi marissa you are more expensive than your mother and your father combined.ningues I won't see you on my shelves.