Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Final Previews and Deadline!

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by axonrey@gmail.com View Post
    You know, I always thought the vintage Barricade head looked like the Dusty head, with its parting and all. They should have used a blacked out Dusty for Barricade, and the Chuckles re-do for Bullhorn.
    Never thought of the chuckles head for bullhorn, that'd almost work perfectly, as would the dusty head for barricade. Maybe the dusty head wouldn't fit the helmet?

That Dusty head will fit most anything. The Chuckles head is a little bigger. I used that helmet for a Salvo and managed to fit both Serpentor and Dwayne Jonhson's Roadblock head in that thing. I think the comic from on high refers to an unmasked head for Interrogator, since that helmet was pulled from an 0-ring style figure, wherein the heads overall are much smaller.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    The Barricade looks really good. Interrogator is OK. I like the traditional Interrogator helmet so I'm cool with it not being a top choice pick for the head underneath.
    Barricade is a bit on the silly side and probably my least favourite of this wave but I understand the reasons for including him, so giving him a really good head under the helmet is a good idea.

You can't "adapt" heads. You would have to make a whole new tool (mold) which would not make financial sense for s head that has a helmet.

Corporal
    I collect my joes carded so a head inside the helmet makes no difference to me.