Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Phoenix Scarrlet debut!!! with old time hair bun...

Will there be more clues revealed? Last year there was about 6 or 7 clues given over a couple weeks time.

Curious if this year will be similar.

I sure hope so, otherwise the Clues are basically the figure will be made of plastic, the figure will have pain apps, the figure may have an accessory or two...

Corporal
    shooter......I bet it's shooter.

I guess one question is who from these lists would be prohibitive based on available tooling? Doesn't Steel Raven where some sort of military formals? No real female base for that, is there?

Private First Class
    I'm in once again. Looking forward to seeing these in hand! Now bring on the Cobra La con set wink wink happyface

Shooter is a great guess. ( not
    The first in my group to think of her though... :0/) but I did think of TF Jinx unmasked, or a new head sculpt with a removable cowl. TF just seems to be the track of theme they are taking ( yeah, I know...DUHHH!! Lol. :0) ). I'm excited for this lot of figures! Well mainly because it's my first FSS, but I really looking forward to adding the to my collection!

Corporal
    I've already said shooter, but perhaps the club will really go ol' skool and give us Adventure Team fans a proper modern JANE!

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Renegades Jinx in cyber armor could be cool. I would love Ninja Force Scarlett.

Hi everyone, first post on the forum. I would like a Scarlett (even a Ninja Force Scarlett!) well done, but i think it is Munitia, she's been featured all year on the comic from the club. So that's my guess.