Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Ophelia the one killed by Firefly?

That's her. I always forget she died, and keep thinking she just went bad. Haven't read that stuff in a while. Speaking of Firefly killing ninjas, though, I'd love to see a Coda v Arashikage Con set... off topic, but just saying.

Private First Class
    My call is Steel Raven. And I will be thrilled to get her.

Windsor forgot Dial-Tone.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    My first thoughts were Munitia or Carla Doc Greer. G.I.Jane would be nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by jrgrfg@aol.com View Post
    My call is Steel Raven. And I will be thrilled to get her.
    That is what I have been thinking as well.

Carla Greer or Steel Raven.

Steel Raven- meh I guess the Iron Klaw needs some troops, but I would rather have someone connected to Sunbow or early MARVEL/IDW storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by wyvern350@comcast.net View Post
    Windsor forgot Dial-Tone.
    No I didn't she sort of was made with the ROC line. Since she is represented in the ME I skipped her...

I did miss Steel Raven though...

Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    Steel Raven- meh I guess the Iron Klaw needs some troops, but I would rather have someone connected to Sunbow or early MARVEL/IDW storylines.
    Keeping with the Raven theme- What about Raven the Strato-Viper Pilot. We'd get a female Cobra Pilot, a new head sculpt and probably a removable helmet.

Mara would also be a cool out of left field character. Perfect companion to the new Shipwreck figure and the 2 Eels from last year not to mention the Undertow(s) from the '15 Convention set.