Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class pd300@lowcountry.com's Avatar
    I received my final shipment from the FSS#4 today only to find two figures in the box. The thirteenth figure was missing.

UPDATE: The post office had the second box, they charged me for postage but at least I received my figure.

The figure is great by the way.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 07-28-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Merged your post since it was received.

Private First Class
    I tend to keep my FSS figures carded. Just a question: does anyone else's 13th figure look like the upper left thigh is splitting a bit? Should I return it? or is this how they are?

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by science_mrk@yahoo.com View Post
    I tend to keep my FSS figures carded. Just a question: does anyone else's 13th figure look like the upper left thigh is splitting a bit? Should I return it? or is this how they are?
    Just a wild guess, but I doubt they are gonna have any to exhange, so yeah, I'd keep it.

Good news. I'm seeing on other forums that some of the "lost" 13th figure boxes are starting to show up thanks to postal workers opening the invoice to read the address inside. I've seen multiple reports of that happening.