Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Billy Arboc Preview!

I have a question for the club... Is Arboc now officially the family name of CC and Billy? In issue 55 of the ARAH series when CC and Destro (in disguise) are pulled over by a traffic cop, CC hands the cop his real license and the cop remarks what an odd last name he has. I think Arboc would qualify as somewhat odd.

I admit I was one of those that voted for Ninja Billy but this one I'd say is a Good CHoice if I couldn't get the one I voted for.

Hey Guys!

His last name is required for trademark and it's an anagram for COBRA. This figure does not include a backpack because his sword fits into a slot on the back of the harness... and knowing is half the battle!

Thanks for an answer, but I kind of wanted to know if you guys are officially announcing a last name for CC and Billy. I think it would be awesome if after 33 years we finally got an answer about half of Cobra Commanders real name.

Pretty dope. I'm concerned about his stature, as that ROC Snake Eyes buck is kind of short. Also, is that webgear updated, or is that pistol part of the sculpt?

Banned
    I was hoping for the kid version who wore Stormshadow's old pajamas but they said he'd be "adult/mercenary" at Joecon so I'm okay with this.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Billy Arbco figure blew me away. Glad I have my subscription in. This figure will be in high demand

Junior Member gunitgpd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Looks real nice. I want him.

Junior Member tiffanbrown@gmail.com's Avatar
    This is another figure that has blown me away. I'm in

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Call me Snake...

For those not "In the know," I'm referring to both the fact that he is the son of big boss snake Cobra Commander, and the fact that he looks like a young Snake Plisskin. Very cool figure.