Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Billy Arboc Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Billy Arboc Preview!

The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
    Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

Name:  FSS4billyarbocWEB.jpg
Views: 7738
Size:  63.4 KB

COBRA COMMANDER'S SON: BILLY ARBOC

(Based on the never before released G.I. Joe comic book character!)

Includes: NEW head, submachine gun, sword, grappling hook, and figure stand.

Note: Photoshop coloration make some parts look glossy but will not be that way on production figure.

I thought they were making a figure of a young kid. Which I thought was kind of lame. Something like that should be packed into a multipack like the skeleton prop.
    But this is really really good!
    The webgear looks a little chunky like they all do.. Love the head!

Junior Member ggodsoe@comcast.net's Avatar
    You guys came through on this one...of course that is just my opinion. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ggodsoe@comcast.net View Post
    You guys came through on this one...of course that is just my opinion. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    ^^^^

What Gary said! THIS is what we've all been waiting for!

This figure is worth the price of the entire FSS as far as I'm concerned. Awesome looking figure.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Looks good.
    "Note: Photoshop coloration make some parts look glossy but will not be that way on production figure." I'm glad thats the case, otherwise he'd be one of the solid gold dancers....Shiny!

Can we get a group shot of FSS4 please?

Can we get a Deborah Jenssen figure please? ^^

Corporal
    Nailed it!!!! Awesome!!!

The first ever version of Billy and it did not disappoint. I wonder if they'll reuse the head on a Ninja version of Billy?

I like it a lot. But ace that grapple hook and give him a backpack or sheath for the sword.