Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Night Creeper Preview!

Quote Originally Posted by jimsnow70@aol.com View Post
    My only criticism is that I can't troop build him
    WE run into that problem every incarnation. It's Double bad since this one has TWO Troop Builders not just one.

Corporal
    I was on the fence until now. Count me in guys

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    I know a large number of folks are pretty upset with this FSS (myself included) but this one is great. Still haven't pulled the trigger yet though. I'd troop build this guy too if I could.

I wish they had a picture without the cape.

Banned
    I want to troop build this thing so hard. Imagine a group of them led by the white and grey camo version of Storm Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by dgarlit@gmail.com View Post
    I know a large number of folks are pretty upset with this FSS (myself included) but this one is great. Still haven't pulled the trigger yet though. I'd troop build this guy too if I could.
    I don't understand why everyone is always so upset over the figure selection. My view is that anything is better than nothing. Remember also that the club probably only has access to a limited number of body parts from Hasbro and Hasbro is not producing any new toolings.

I was not crazy about the announcement of this figure in the lineup, but the Club really knocked it out of the park with this one!