Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Night Creeper Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Night Creeper Preview!

The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
    Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

Name:  FSS4nightcreeperWEB.jpg
Views: 7717
Size:  59.4 KB

COBRA ICE NINJA: NIGHT CREEPER

(Based on the 1998 Toys "R" Us exclusive action figure!)

Includes: removable head wrap, snow cloak, crossbow, sword, backpack, and figure stand.

Whoa! He even has a shoulder cloak!! Out of sight from the original repaint! I'm definitely taking him on my next POLAR EXPEDITION!

This figure is pretty cool! I would have gone with a more "winterized"(for lack a better term) lower leg. Or at least the foot. I'm really digging the grieves though.

Awesome- Love the cloak. I'll have to track down the other 2 Nigher Creeper Figures from 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    Awesome- Love the cloak. I'll have to track down the other 2 Nigher Creeper Figures from 2009.
    One came with the DOCI set so if you want him MIB he is expensive, if you want him alone you should be able to find him for around $20.

The two pack one will be tougher to find as he comes with a pseudo NF Shockwave (aka Shockblast) and goes for a premium in spirts, but isn't listed very ofter.

BTW I also PM'd you on here...

Junior Member tiffanbrown@gmail.com's Avatar
    That's a great figure.

Looks awesome, glad it's something more than just a repaint of the 2009 NC.

This looks like the concept vault Creeper. I guess we got the ice version just so they didn't drop the same deco twice?

An excellent figure, looks just like the Concept Vault version. My only criticism is that I can't troop build him