Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Sneak Peek Preview!

Not bad. I love TF. What color is his hair? Lookin' forward to him

[QUOTE=Thank goodness its the Tiger Force one. Hopefully theyll do the Night Force one next and then not bother with the regular one.[/QUOTE

I very much hope you do not get your way on this, as many collectors prefer vintage deco over sub team deco.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Body is nice but the head should be different. We need to work a few more new heads into the sets. 2 isn't enough.

I kind of hate that its basically the same build as Bullhorn. I like it, though, but it just doesn't look like Sneak Peek to me.

Get MY way? lol
    Just an opinion, like everyone has.. This guys a total also-ran. If collectors preferred regular deco then the Tiger Force sets wouldnt have been so popular this year as to sell out. I think theres a bad case of vocal minority here on the club website..

Yes it's okay we all have different opinions. But most of this year's TF convention figures have already been done in v1 deco, so I don't see how the sell out means those were more popular than v1. The Night Force figure were really popular a couple years ago, but the very next thing the club did was release those figures in v1 deco for the FSS because people asked for it. I don't know if there is a vocal minority or not, but the club can only listen to the people who post here.

I only bought the TF convenion set to support the club and for the main line IG decos. I prefer the originals first, but will buy the sub teams only as a means of support to the effort of the club to continue to produce the originals in ME. If they only start offering the sub teams, then I have less incentive to support them at all...

Very nice figure, I hope to see a repaint in either classic colors or NF versions!

Great looking figure and I love the periscope.

Hope we get the classic colors figure soon (probably in the 2016 Con Set)

Looks good!