Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Sneak Peek Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Sneak Peek Preview!

The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
    Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

Name:  FSS4sneakpeekWEB.jpg
Views: 10297
Size:  68.3 KB

TIGER FORCE ADVANCED RECON: SNEAK PEEK

(Based on the European exclusive Tiger Force action figure!)

Includes: removable helmet & vest, assault rifle, binoculars, field radio, NEW periscope, and figure stand.

I had a feeling they were going to use Airbornes head and helmet, figure looks good I do wish it was vintage deco and not Tiger Force. But I'm sure we will get that version sometime in the future.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I see something that will be new...

Junior Member gunitgpd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Nice figure

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    I see something that will be new...
    Your right, that new periscope is different than the vintage as the vintage had a handle on top where this one does not.

Hey, they used the Scrap Iron vest!
    The parts here actually work pretty well for Sneak Peek, I just don't understand why he is the Tiger Force version instead of v1 colors.

Yes, I am digging this. The last 4 reveals have been great.

Junior Member danielstavina@aol.com's Avatar
    I would prefer this in Night Force colours. But hey, I guess I'll have to learn some redeco tricks.

Ugh... Mouse's head would have been a better pick. This head has been used for far too many times: Airborne, Rollbar, Hit & Run, Kickstart, Grunt. Did I miss any others?

This is a figure of a novelists not-very-in-shape son, i.e., a semi-boring character with a ridiculous gimmick.. I needed this for my Tiger Force collection. Having the normal one first and then waiting around for the TF version would have been torture. Thank goodness its the Tiger Force one. Hopefully theyll do the Night Force one next and then not bother with the regular one.