Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Outback Preview!

Private First Class
    The head looks great. The RET Flint arms are a good choice too. Not sure about the 25th era torso though. It looks pretty dated. The legs are okay, a newer set like POC Lifeline/Snake Eyes would be better, but these will do.

Corporal
    Well, I can only ask nicely. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update that WAAAYYY outdated 25th torso with man breasts. You fixed Hit n Run to perfection; I shall ask the same here. Something like Renegade Duke's torso would be superior...

I can live with the majority of the parts, but the POC Lifeline/Snake Eyes legs would definitely improve this figure. I'm still pleased with the new head sculpt and color combination.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I'm just happy it won't have the hands that the old ME outback had... The ones that, as someone put it, would drop the gun by just looking at it... Lol

This was a figure that I was wondering why they were burning a spot in the FSS for, but I have to admit, this preview looks pretty dope.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    The head sculpt is great, but the use of 25th anniversary era parts (like the torso) seems a little lazy.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Yea, the torso is kinda, meh. But they gotta keep that Tee-shirt design.

I also think it needs a belt. I don't usually tuck my shirt in without a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by dgarlit@gmail.com View Post
    The head sculpt is great, but the use of 25th anniversary era parts (like the torso) seems a little lazy.
    Agreed. I love the head, but the Resolute Flint torso should have been the new default T-shirt body to use, plus different legs. The 25th parts are just too dated, and makes figures look scrawny and short. I was really looking forward to this, but not so much anymore.

I just realized if my Father let his hair grow out for a few months he would look exactly like Outback's new headsculpt.

Private First Class
    the figure overall is not that bad and it is a way to get a TF version of Outback that I know I will never buy from ARAH.