Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Outback Preview!

I love this version of Outback. Way better head than the original and that tiger print shirt (a worry originally) is just incredible.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 07-07-2015 at 11:56 PM.

i love this figure it is the outback from the zombie initiative he got bite and his hair turned white and it aged him read the comic its a brief scene but he is in the hospital and lifeline is talking to him saying he is not ready to go back into the fight i really want this and i recently joined the club so i dont know how this fss figures work can i just order him or what can someone please tell i would appreciate it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddongwen38@yahoo.com View Post
    i love this figure - i really want this and i recently joined the club so i dont know how this fss figures work can i just order him or what can someone please tell i would appreciate it thanks
    The only way to get it right now is to order the entire subscription. There's a possibility that the Club will put them in the store at some point after they have all shipped, but there's no guarantees - and the most popular ones do not last long!

Outback is Awesone - great job on the shirt deco! I would have liked to have newer legs, but I won't complain (too much)!

Quote Originally Posted by jasisson@msn.com View Post
    The only way to get it right now is to order the entire subscription. There's a possibility that the Club will put them in the store at some point after they have all shipped, but there's no guarantees - and the most popular ones do not last long!

Outback is Awesone - great job on the shirt deco! I would have liked to have newer legs, but I won't complain (too much)!
    You should not have too much trouble getting Outback from the club store if past Tiger Force FSS figures are any indication of how popular a character will be. Tiger Force Shipwreck and Airtight are some of the cheapest and easiest to get of all the FSS figures.

thanks i will keep that in mind how much does a whole set cost because i paid a lot for the zombie initiative set well actually my mom got it for xmas last year and i love that set i even got the septic tank and the sb zombie figures and the tiger force ship wreck and airtight they were a lot less expensive then i thought they would be so i hope he is the same thanks don