Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Outback Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Tiger Force Outback Preview!

The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Upon subscription completion, you will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with the last shipment.
    Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

Name:  FSS4outbackWEB.jpg
Views: 7534
Size:  65.6 KB

TIGER FORCE SURVIVALIST: STUART "OUTBACK" SELKIRK

(Based on the European exclusive Tiger Force action figure!)

Includes: NEW head sculpt, removable harness & flashlight, assault rifle, survival knife, backpack and figure stand.

WOW!! Excellent. It is a spot on replica of the original and fantastic companion to the 2015 convention figures.

Banned
    Love the Tiger Face shirt was REALLY hoping they'd keep that! Also, interesting to see that Stu has aged a bit. I think he looks great as a greybeard!

Very awesome. Great job. But please give us this Outback in V1 colors in the near future at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by kaljzl0824@yahoo.com View Post
    Very awesome. Great job. But please give us this Outback in V1 colors in the near future at some point.
    Body construction looks almost identical (hands might be different, hard to tell) to the Outback that came in the 25th FLAK set in v1 colors. People would basically be paying $30 just to get a new head sculpt. Yes it would be an improvement, but I would rather see figures in the FSS that haven't already been released a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    Love the Tiger Face shirt was REALLY hoping they'd keep that! Also, interesting to see that Stu has aged a bit. I think he looks great as a greybeard!
    I've always wondered why they did that with the vintage European Tiger Force Outback. Kinda makes him seem like some old angry drifter in the woods.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I love that shirt.

And as a rule, bada** people are usually pretty bada** in their thirties. If they age well, they will continue to be bada** in later years. Outback is clearly one of those people.

New headsculpt looks great, but I was a bit shocked a character with so many current releases rated a new head.

Corporal
    I really really hope they change the pistol grip on that gun. It looks primitive by today's GI JOE standards.

I am really looking forward to these! Chomping at the bit! Nice work on all of them, so far!