Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 CROSS-COUNTRY 3 3/4-inch Membership Figure!

I just can't get over the amazing detail in the sculpt on Cross Country's vest. The way it "drapes" just looks amazingly realistic. Excellent.

Thanks GIJOE club for making Cross Country and his ride! Looks incredible! 86 Joes are almost done except for the Fridge (hmm he is featured in the latest club mag - maybe the 13th subscription figure for subscription service 2.0???) If you can, please consider making a re-done Iceberg head (jacket bottom too!) that would totally make all the club members even more ecstatic!
    Last edited by allewebay@earthlink.net; 11-16-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Junior Member rjbarnhart@zoominternet.net's Avatar
    I love Cross Country and can't wait to buy the HAVOC. Great job, Club!

Looks like something QUARREL would drive to work in the morning! Also reminds me of v.2 (python patrol) Croc Master!

Private First Class firechief420@gmail.com's Avatar
    Cross Country looks excellent. I'm really pleasantly surprised by then new vest.

Great job with the figure this year guys. I would also like to know the price range for the H.A.V.O.C. Mark-II.

Very nice figure, and the H.A.V.O.C. looks interesting too. I think the Fan Club should offer a vehicle every year!

This is the best Joe news I have heard in a long time! Glad to see the classic 80s vehicle drivers getting so much love from the club. Not sure I will buy it, but the Snow Cat does look good in green and its nice to see something different. Speaking of 80s vehicle drivers and the Snow Cat... isn't it about time someone else got a proper modern era figure?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Great looking figure & a really nice take on a re-coloured Snow Cat. LOL Wonder if Frost Bite is getting a white & yellow re-coloured HAVOC for the winter????

Ok, I'm not even a fan of Cross Country or the HAVOC but man I'm excited for this! Great job GIJCC!