Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Pathfinder Preview!

Corporal
    I too miss the hip guns.....is that even a term?.....other than that BRAVO!

Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    That head will always be Lifeline to me, but it works for the figure.
    I felt the exact same way. It is a great fit here, but it is distinctly Lifeline's head.

Other than the lack of hose connection to the back pack, though, this rocks! The use of a Lifeline is pretty much what I expected and, as said, a great fit. Outside of an unnecessary new head sculpt, the Lifeline is really the way to go.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 06-01-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Fantastic; I love the camo and the overall colors. It great that the tooling still exists for his jungle brush cutter. I wish there was some way to include the machine guns that were placed on his hips on the original figure.

Overall A++

One of my favorites so far! Great Job on this one!

Banned
    Why a weedwhacker? I know the original came with one, but isn't it a pretty ridiculous "weapon?" Wouldn't a normal jungle guide trooper just use a machete?

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    Why a weedwhacker? I know the original came with one, but isn't it a pretty ridiculous "weapon?" Wouldn't a normal jungle guide trooper just use a machete?
    This seems like a silly thing to complain about. He already comes with a machete, so you can just leave the weed whacker in a box somewhere and use the machete. Anyway you answered your own question. He comes with a weed whacker because the original came with one and I for one don't mind some slightly ridiculous weapons. The club is giving us the option of how to display him.

This figure is a must have. He looks better than I had hoped for. Very impressed.

Forget the haters, this is one of my favorite figures from this FSS run!

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by tkallspark@yahoo.com View Post
    I too miss the hip guns.....is that even a term?.....other than that BRAVO!
    They are called sidearm

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    This seems like a silly thing to complain about. He already comes with a machete, so you can just leave the weed whacker in a box somewhere and use the machete. Anyway you answered your own question. He comes with a weed whacker because the original came with one and I for one don't mind some slightly ridiculous weapons. The club is giving us the option of how to display him.
    Lol not too stealthy with a gas powered weed eater.