Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 MAN OF ACTION 12-inch Membership Figure!

Private First Class AUGDOG38@MSN.COM's Avatar
    Hi Guys,
    Just received my Man Of Action 50th Box and accessories and there is a typo on the copyright year printed on the box..The first two digits of the year are there but not the last two?? Anybody else notice this?

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    No, where on the box?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AUGDOG38@MSN.COM View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just received my Man Of Action 50th Box and accessories and there is a typo on the copyright year printed on the box..The first two digits of the year are there but not the last two?? Anybody else notice this?

Stand the box upright, then pick it up and read the bottom where it says copyright 20 Hasbro...

Oh, the accessories, I thought you meant the shipping box. I'm still three weeks out on my accessories. I didn't preorder.

Junior Member rene_bernier@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I received my basic membership figure. Have to say that the flocking is uneven on the sides of his head. The flocking on the left side is a bit thin - looks like he had a pre-operation shave. My second figure with box and uniform arrived and everything looks great. Figure's flocking is fine. The Club may want to be on alert for a number of Quality Control issues and stand ready to respond.
    Here are my guys. The guy in the Cots black t-neck and jeans is going to get Cots gripping hands to be consistent with his KFG box.

Last edited by rene_bernier@yahoo.com; 05-02-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Added text.

Question Copyright year on the Man Of Action Box

Quote Originally Posted by rene_bernier@yahoo.com View Post
    I received my basic membership figure. Have to say that the flocking is uneven on the sides of his head. The flocking on the left side is a bit thin - looks like he had a pre-operation shave. My second figure with box and uniform arrived and everything looks great. Figure's flocking is fine. The Club may want to be on alert for a number of Quality Control issues and stand ready to respond.
    Here are my guys.

Hi, Just curious about the Man of Action Box you got. Is your dated copyright missing the last two digits? Mine says 20 Hasbro, not 2014 the last two digits are missing. By the way, Nice Joe Collection.

Junior Member rene_bernier@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yes, says 20 Hasbro. Oops.

My flocking is fine. Rather, the flocking on my new Joe is fine. Although his left forearm is a little loose.

Junior Member bionicseller89@yahoo.com's Avatar

Unhappy Box is to small

I just got my MOA Friday. While I was at the convention this year I picked up the special box and extra clothes for him.

Did anyone else find the box to small? He doesn't fit in the box. I hate to be picky, but I was kinda disappointed.
    Is it me or anyone else feel the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    2014 MAN OF ACTION (12-Inch Vintage Style Action Figure)

The MAN OF ACTION is one of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figures for 2014!

This FREE figure will be sent to any G.I. Joe Club member that chooses the 12-inch figure option and whose membership is active by March 16th, 2014. There will also be an add on accessory set with box and uniform available for purchase so you can complete this great 50th anniversary figure!

{Image depicts prototype, final version may vary}

Junior Member bionicseller89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yeah 20__
    How about the box being to small.