Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 MAN OF ACTION 12-inch Membership Figure!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone@msn.com View Post
    Going forward I'd love to see an "Adventures of" line up
    Agreed, that would be fun. Expand the "prototype" Adventure Team, their affiliates, and their adventures. Although I still want my "Highland Adventurer" vsion to be made into plastic.
    http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/show...p-Figure-Ideas
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 01-29-2014 at 07:52 AM. Reason: inclusion of a link.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Also, here is a preview of the add on accessory set with box and uniform that will be available for separate purchase from the Club Store in 2014. These great accessories allow you to complete the great MOA 50th anniversary figure!

Attachment 93
    {Image depicts prototype, final version may vary}
    No lebel pistol and shoulder holster??? I think it's missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by sf49ersphan@aol.com View Post
    No lebel pistol and shoulder holster??? I think it's missing something.
    The Man of Action in 1970 had no firearm. He used his fists like a man.

Also, not to nit-pick, but the label of "Lebel" on the Adventure Team pistol is wrong. It's not just you, everyone does it, the piece is actually a Nagant Revolver M-1895. Granted there are at least three variations of the firearm given to us by Hasbro/Club, so they could cover the 1893 and 1887 models.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...9,r:1,s:0,i:82
    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...5&tx=102&ty=34
    Pretty Close Right?
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 01-29-2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Pictures help illustrate my point.

Quote Originally Posted by brian@funpubinc.com View Post
    This is a figure we have been asked for a lot and we felt it would be appropriate to round out finishing all of the AT reproductions on the 50th. Thanks!

Brian
    Brian. Does that mean we will see the talking man of action and the talking astronaut this year? Hoping!

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I'm stoked about this news! I'm one who has been hoping and posting for this figure for years! Thanks Brian!!!!!!!!! It will hopefully have blue eyes in the final version, but I'll be very very happy to add this guy to my club adventure team. I never had this one as a boy, but always wanted one. The club heads are the best, and the boxes are top quality too. Can't wait to get mine!!!

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Man, I think I can remember seeing these guys on the shelf back in 1971. I got the AT helicopter and the AT Headquarters for Christmas, and then we went shopping for the GI Joe figure later. I remember liking the box on the Land Adventurer the best, and liking that he had camo and a beard. I wish I could have taken home more than one AT guy! Well, now it's all made up for!

Quote Originally Posted by heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net View Post
    The club heads are the best,
    I Don't mean to pick nits, but the heads the Club uses should be the Timeless Collection heads. I also thought they looked better than the 40th Anniversary heads.

And just adding this, I heard somewhere that the Original head molds sank in a ship. Would that be true, anyone?

Private First Class hojecki@optonline.net's Avatar
    I like the figure and add on. Just wish they got the logo on the t-shirt right. A RAH logo? Please.

We haven't seen a final version of the figure have we? Just his add-on.

You forgot one AT figure: Talking Astronaut. The one you put out was not a fuzz head.