Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Cobra Inferno B.A.T. Preview!

  1. #11
    Super Moderator Commander_Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Steel Brigade, HQ
    Posts
    326
    Why the v1 bat head? Inferno bat according to his file card and the original figure was a advanced v2 bat.
    We do not have an unlimited budget to make new heads for every figure. This version has an updated file card.

    Also as explained, it is only a photo mock-up and the figure does not exist in this format yet. We will show a production sample once it is approved from the factory.

  2. #12
    Corporal jimsnow70@aol.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Linden, NJ
    Posts
    323
    Not feeling the Ninja legs, but it's translucent! I can't be mad at that!

  3. #13
    Corporal julestobin@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hamilton ,Ontario
    Posts
    186
    Hope its not too TRANSLUCENT. Thats crazy love.

  4. #14
    Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    We do not have an unlimited budget to make new heads for every figure. This version has an updated file card.

    Also as explained, it is only a photo mock-up and the figure does not exist in this format yet. We will show a production sample once it is approved from the factory.
    How many new head sculpts will there be in this wave?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by morgardee@hotmail.com View Post
    How many new head sculpts will there be in this wave?
    I may be mistaken, but I believe at the Joecon panel they said there were two. Not sure which ones, and again, I may have misheard.

  6. #16
    I think Billy and TF Outback are supposed to get new heads. That's a few less than last year, but there may be a few new accessories to make up for it.

  7. #17
    Corporal arock1922@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamgod7140@hotmail.com View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I believe at the Joecon panel they said there were two. Not sure which ones, and again, I may have misheard.
    I keep thinking 3 new heads. Billy, Outback and Sneak Peek.

    Just checked the signup page. New heads for Billy and Outback. New periscope accessory for Sneak Peek.
    Last edited by arock1922@yahoo.com; 05-28-2015 at 11:37 PM. Reason: fact check

  8. #18
    Wow! Another Winner. Hope the figure is as translucent as the mock-up.

  9. #19
    Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mansfield, Tx.
    Posts
    471
    Not crazy about the ninja feet; those peg holes are really shallow. Other then the lower legs and feet, I'm looking forward to this figure.

  10. #20
    Just got done watching ROTS on Blu Ray and was thinking how this guy would fit right in on Mustafar.

Tags for this Thread