Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Nunchuk Preview!

Looks solid. Do we know if he'll be unmasked under the hood?
    Based on tooling allowances, it will be an existing masked head.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Do the feet swivel side to side like slice? i most certainly hope so, that makes for great ninja poses. if not is there any way to make it so? i most certainly hope so, id even kill for a dice with such feet as its hard to pose him like other ninjas.

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    wow. just wow.

unfortunately... i won't be able to afford the sub this year... :/
    this is one figure i will definitely buy second-hand though.

if i'm lucky i'll be able to pick up 4 FSS4.0 figures secondhand. and my picks will prolly be Nunchuk, Pathfinder, Outback, and Billy. I'll wager on the mystery figure, too, for a total of 5. guess i better get busy...

I was sold on the FSS 4 with Law and Order, but this is another great incentive.

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Definitely digging Nunchuk. I like the hood and I'm glad it'll be a masked head underneath.

I'm liking Nunchuk, but I was picturing him with more vintage accurate webgear and the Night Creeper head wrap. Still happy to get him and I might try out some different gear on him later.

Private First Class
    Love it! Looks like a winner.

Private First Class
    Why not use the Falcon webgear from the nemesis immortal 2 pack...it fits very well.

Or from the more recent Falcon...

Last edited by portelli21@gmail.com; 05-29-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Simply Amazing. I love the green camo as it a perfect match for the vintage character.

I know Ninja Force isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm glad Nunchuck is being made.

Ninja Force Countdown Released/ Coming Soon: Snake Eyes '91 (Dollar General), Storm Shadow (Dollar General), Slice, Dice, Nunchuck, T'JBang, T'Gin-Zu (Dollar General)
    Needed: Dojo (the only one left from the 1992 asst), Banzai, Bushido, that weird purple Night Creeper, Ninja Scarlett, Orange Slice, NF Snake Eyes, punk rocker/ biker Zartan.

Private First Class
    Is it too late in the process to add webgear to him?

The figure is fairly plain and needs some pop. Webgear would help a lot. Disappointed there's no holster on the legs.

So far FSS4.0 is 2 of 5 for me (Jammer and Law).