Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Nunchuk Preview!

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    Simply Amazing. I love the green camo as it a perfect match for the vintage character.

I know Ninja Force isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm glad Nunchuck is being made.

Ninja Force Countdown Released/ Coming Soon: Snake Eyes '91 (Dollar General), Storm Shadow (Dollar General), Slice, Dice, Nunchuck, T'JBang, T'Gin-Zu (Dollar General)
    Needed: Dojo (the only one left from the 1992 asst), Banzai, Bushido, that weird purple Night Creeper, Ninja Scarlett, Orange Slice, NF Snake Eyes, punk rocker/ biker Zartan.
    You left doubt dice that came with the vehicle... The pile driver I believe?

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    I'm actually not a huge fan. I tend to agree with the folks that would like some webgear or something more to make it pop. But I've never been a massive Ninja force guy anyway.

I used the webgear from the early mark 25th Roadblock for my custom, and it worked pretty well.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    IMo, there wasn't much to the original nunchuck in the way of deco to the figure, what he has here is even more than I remember. I'm pretty happy with what I see... Hopefully the foot swivels as well

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    Simply Amazing. I love the green camo as it a perfect match for the vintage character.

I know Ninja Force isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm glad Nunchuck is being made.

Ninja Force Countdown Released/ Coming Soon: Snake Eyes '91 (Dollar General), Storm Shadow (Dollar General), Slice, Dice, Nunchuck, T'JBang, T'Gin-Zu (Dollar General)
    Needed: Dojo (the only one left from the 1992 asst), Banzai, Bushido, that weird purple Night Creeper, Ninja Scarlett, Orange Slice, NF Snake Eyes, punk rocker/ biker Zartan.
    Sounds like you could have con set there. I think I posted about that somewhere...

This is a great figure, but I will replace the helmet and webgear for a more military look.

Private First Class
    If they are making a Night Creeper in this set then shouldn't the Night Creeper hood be available for this figure?

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsnow70@aol.com View Post
    The green looks great, he's one of the better looking figures shown in this FSS.
    Agreed after the Sgt stalker twin brother I was not happy but I'm back on the ban wagon

Hate the Sash - Nunchuk needs webgear! He was one of my most-wanted in the set, but that one detail really takes it from a 9 to a 7 imo