Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Law & Order Preview!

Private First Class
    I love the figure. The only thing I do not like is the practice of painting knee pads the same color as the pants instead of using proper legs that don't have knee pads. The legs used for Footloose would have been a better option.

Private First Class
    Fantastic! Odd choice for a vest but it works well for Law. Looking forward to this one.

Just noticed Law does not come with handcuffs, if their is any chance the club could add them that would be great. An MP needs his cuffs.

I love this figure! A+ Great use of Wild Bill's vest and the badge is really interesting. I also love the sculpt and coloring of Order.

Banned
    Yay! They kept the vest for Order!

Banned
    Removable handcuff accessories would be awesome.

The accessories are exactly what the original came with. I don't think he needs handcuffs. I think some FSS figures come with too many accessories which increases the cost even more. There are other figures he can borrow cuffs from.

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Are these already in production? Just wondering if there's anyway of getting a better fitting helmet.

To me the helmet looks photoshopped so I imagine that it will fit the same as the helmet on the Renegades Law and Order.

Private First Class rent1374@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Great figure!��