Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Law & Order Preview!

I didn't really see the need for this one, the POC was just fine. That being said, this looks great, and should make all the people that want a V1-looking figure happy. I'll be keeping this one for sure! (1 carded - love the art/look, and 1 open.)

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I am super stoked about this figure, and now that I've seen it I'm even more anxious to have it

Yes!!!! Perfect choice of vest, great job club.

Nice job! Looks perfect to me!

Please remember that this thread is to be used for comments and feedback about the specified FSS 4.0 figure in the title. Each one will have their own as they are previewed.

Private First Class
    The vest is a solid choice. It looks a lot like the O-ring figure. I understand this is a mock up, but I wish the badge was a little more Military Police and a lot less Texas Ranger.

Private First Class
    Looks great!!

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    One of the best FSS figures yet! Job well done! Can't say I'm committed to the sub just yet, but a couple more great ones will seal the deal for me.

This figure is pure awesome. I am going to love having one on the card, one on open display.

Corporal
    I can't wait to add this figure to my collection! Excellent choice on parts!