Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Barricade Preview!

Removable helmet hmmm? I wonder who's head sculpt they're going to use underneath?

Masked viper like Saw Viper or Steel Brigade masked head

Even if they use an old head, I hope they use an unmasked head instead of a masked one

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Man, I'd really prefer a different chest. Maybe the Desert Strike Duke chest used for Psyche-Out, or any chest that can wear Sci-Fi's armor. Not to mention it should use Sci-Fi's helmet so the lower face is visible!

Actually, City Strike (bank robber) Destro's mold would be perfect. That with Sci-Fi's helmet
    Last edited by hb_chris@hotmail.com; 05-21-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Private First Class slipknotx540@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Yeah let's get the scifi helmet and saw viper torso plz they would look much better. He's a doorbuster not a guy In a futuristic suit.

Wow!!

This is one of the worst figures ever made in the 25 anniversary format!

All parts are bad. There are better parts available to make a "more accurate" Barricade figure. The only similarities that I can find with this figure and her vintage one, is the colours and the name.

Perchaps europeans don't have the same affinities than US people...

I agree with Dev71 about the helmet look but I can see the practicality of having the more covered version. Also i may be nitpicking a little bit but I kinda miss the backpack that holds his machine gun from the first version. All in all a great update, can't wait to see the rest.

I forgot about the saw viper torso, that is perfect for him, good call! I don't mind the helmet, i think it would look better with sci-fi's helmet but the torso would definitely be more accurate with the same mold as saw-viper

I'm probably one of only 4 or 5 people that do, but I really like this figure. When I saw the name pop up at the convention this is almost exactly what I pictured in my mind.

I like the parts selection (wasn't expecting the CC/ IG arms though) but I think if there was more of the navy blue on the torso, it would look more like the segmented armor he came with and not so much like a gold "suit".

Just my opinion.

Private First Class
    I hate to complain but I have to agree with the complaints about the torso choice, it really doesn't suit Barricade and looks clunky and odd.

Saw-Viper torso / arms would look much better.

Also his torso needs more blue, the all gold makes him look like Captain Power.

I know this is just a mockup – perhaps it's possible to look into changes?

On the plus side, I think Jammer is going to turn out awesome.
    Last edited by seanmjordan@gmail.com; 05-22-2015 at 02:04 PM.