Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Calvin "Jammer" Mondale Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 4.0 Calvin "Jammer" Mondale Preview!

The fourth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe A Real American Hero series. This assortment includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission! Please note that colors, accessories and body styles are subject to change. We will be filling in all pictures before the subscription period ends:

Name:  FSS4jammerWEB.jpg
Views: 15557
Size:  64.9 KB

SPECIAL ACTION FORCE COMMUNICATIONS: CALVIN "JAMMER" MONDALE

(Based on the European exclusive Command Centre action figure!)

Includes: removable beret, submachine gun, pistol, GPS tracker device, radio backpack with positionable microphone arm and figure stand.

Excellent. Love the inclusion of Dial Tone's communications backpack.

With a removable beret and slight grimace.... He's EVIL,EVIL,EVIL! Let'er RiP JAMMER!

Private First Class firebaseryan@comcast.net's Avatar
    Love this figure. I know it's way too early to say this, but I'm really looking forward to adding him to my collection. Great start for the reveals today along with Barricade

Not sure about those lower legs, but the tigerstripe camo looks great and really makes him stand out. Wouldn't mind getting more Z-Force members added to the roster.

Figure looks good, you can tell it's based on Stalker and yet not itself Stalker. Exactly what the figure should be.

He looks really good. I'm liking it a lot. Love the camo scheme!

It is really cool that the Club is using a different body rather than repainting the convention Stalker figure.

Corporal
    I like it! Keep em coming!!!

Private First Class
    I think this one looks great. The body camo looks like a perfect match to the UK Z force command center.