Thread: AT add-ons for 12 inch at conventions list

Private First Class boostergold5@gmail.com's Avatar

AT add-ons for 12 inch at conventions list

2015 - AT flight helmet and para backpack set
    -Extra orange suit and blue backpack bagged version
    2014 - No 12" add on figure
    2013 - Black Dragon Guard figure in blue hazmat type suit, available after the con in the club store for a brief time
    2011 - Space Diver 12" add on figure, this one never made the club store, it was sold out at con
    2010 - M.A.R.S. Henchman 12" figure Blonde fuzz head foreign head sculpt no heard with KFG hands

Prior to that the only Adventure team 12" were the Counter Culture adventurer and the Aged Adventurer in 2003 and 2004 respectively and the orange suited, painted head scuba diver in 2007 that went with that year's large 12" con set.
    --
    You forgot they gave out yellow jerry cans with AT logo for the vehicle set and they gave out little black mechanical sharks for the mission to spy island. The originals were green with no logo cans and grey shark. The sasquatch set had the tent set. I think they had extra man eating plants that were separately bagged. Theres also the bomber jackets, of course..

RE: AT add-ons for 12 inch at conventions list

I think the Space Diver did make the store but sold out so fast almost nobody got to order it. Quantities were small, and by the time I tried to order it had sold out. Either way, it effectively didn't make the store.

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold5@gmail.com View Post
    2011 - Space Diver 12" add on figure, this one never made the club store, it was sold out at con

Corporal
    And they say there's no market for the 12" joes..........If that were true these wouldn't have sold out, The Club does an fantastic Job!!!!