Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy R US 2015 Continues with All new G.I.JOE packs and SDCC vehicle packs

Corporal

Toy R US 2015 Continues with All new G.I.JOE packs and SDCC vehicle packs

As if the Club's FSS 4.0 news wasn't enough Toys R US Continues to unleash the G.I.JOE brand Exclusively for 2015 and we get another AWESOME SDCC G.I.JOE Exclusive set featuring the Crimson Guard and G.I.JOE has captured a H.I.S.S.

Name:  Chase-for-the-MASS-Device-3pk_tn.jpg
Views: 7520
Size:  98.4 KBName:  Classic-Clash-2pk_tn.jpg
Views: 19670
Size:  86.6 KBName:  Desert-Duel_tn.jpg
Views: 3216
Size:  99.8 KBName:  Hunt-For-Cobra-Commander-2pk_tn.jpg
Views: 22798
Size:  83.3 KBName:  Classic-Clash-2pk_tn.jpg
Views: 19670
Size:  86.6 KB

Corporal
    Name:  SDCC-Crimson-Strike_tn.jpg
Views: 2114
Size:  93.3 KBName:  SDCC-Desert-Duel_tn.jpg
Views: 2032
Size:  99.1 KBName:  Silent-Strike_tn.jpg
Views: 2107
Size:  99.7 KBName:  Sneak-Attack-3pk_tn.jpg
Views: 2029
Size:  96.3 KBName:  Swamp-Steam-2pk_tn.jpg
Views: 2073
Size:  96.7 KB

Gonna start saving now for these guys, I'll probably wind up picking up 80% of this line.

Am so excited for that Firefly and Gung Ho, also the new Croc Master is growing on me and the more I look at Blowtorch in jungle deco the less annoyed I am he is taking up a slot again this year.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Who is the pilot for the sky striker? I noticed in the hasbro case the stand is either blank or turned around

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    Am so excited for that Firefly and Gung Ho, also the new Croc Master is growing on me and the more I look at Blowtorch in jungle deco the less annoyed I am he is taking up a slot again this year.
    Not sure if im sold on this firefly over they cobra invasion firefly or not yet

I will say, i am happy they reused the old alpine (even though i already have him) because thats a WAY better alpine than the fss version IMO... althoug i wish they woyldve taken the chance to do duke properly instead of a redo of a (IMO) crappy headsculpt and the old hands
    Last edited by Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com; 04-12-2015 at 12:42 AM.

I agree the Cobra invasion Firefly is a great figure, I just wish it was vintage accurate as that would have made it in my opinion the ultimate Firefly. This new Firefly while not 100% vintage accurate does remind me of how Firefly looked in his early appearences in the Marvel series, which really formed my love of the character.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I'm pumped for that Shipwreck/Cobra Commander deal. I don't care if I get anything else, I must have that.

Too many are SDCC exclusives. Does Hasbro always have to cater to the fan boy scalpers?

Corporal
    The FUN PB ADMIN IS NOT FUN OF CRITISM.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 04-12-2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Forum Guidelines Violation