Thread: 2015 Official GIJoeCon Registration is LIVE!

Exclamation 2015 Official GIJoeCon Registration is LIVE!

Name:  GIJoecon15.jpg
Views: 3517
Size:  35.5 KB

Registration for attending packages is now available by clicking the Registration button on the left side menu of the convention website. You will need to be an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club to register. You can join at the same time. This alternate registration system does not have the help our regular system does. Therefore, you will need to go slowly and make sure you follow the rules for what packages are allowed. Once the registration is placed we cannot edit it. We can only delete it which will cause you to have to re-register correctly. Each order will be reviewed and approved. You can tell if it is approved by logging back in, go to My Account, view your Order History and look in the shipping column. If it says Not Shipped, it has not been approved yet. If it say Shipped, it has been approved. This can take up to 3+ days due to the volume. Registration for Attending will close on Sunday at approximately 7pm Central Time.

Make sure to visit the official 2015 GIJoeCon website...http://www.gijoecon.com/il2015/index.cfm

Don't forget, if you register for your boxed figure set during the first 24 hours of registration for GIJoeCon 2015, you will receive a special bonus item. For the 12" box set, the item is a 1/6 scale jacket featuring the 2015 Convention logo on the back. The RAH item is a special cloisonne' pin! The 24 hour deadline is 1:30 PM Central time. If you are planning to register as non-attending in a few days, the same deal applies for the first 24 hours. These extras are limited editions. Don't miss them!

Hello All,

Please pass this on to all Exhibitors for GIJoeCon! Go to GIJoeCon.com and click registration for the link.

We are opening Exhibitor registration in the store just like the Registrants. The programing company is not going to finish in time to use the new system for this event.

Please remember that this system was not designed to take registrations so I need your help!

Here are your notes:

You can order multiple booths. Because of the delay, we are extending the early bird price of $375 to all booth vendors.

You will have to be a member of the club to get an Exhibitor Booth (or Table) as we have no way to do non-member orders in the store. If you are not a member, you can join at the same time.

Single Tables or Artist tables cannot be combined with any other Booth or Table.

Booths come with 2 name badges each. Please put in the note field on the check out page for each booth:
    Helper1 First Last
    Helper2 First Last

Single Table and Artist Tables come with one name badge.

You must be an Artist to get an Artist Table, no hard goods other than art can be sold from these tables.

You will all get the tax forms at registration so no worries about signing up with the state before the event.

If you have special requests, please email me directly at Brian@funpubinc.com and I"ll do what I can to make that happen. Same thing if you want to be next to someone.

Thanks for your patience and I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Brian

Our 2015 GIJoeCon Attendee and Exhibitor registration closes this weekend!

Yes, we know it just opened! But we are under a VERY tight deadline for this year due to our new registration system not being ready.

THAT said, we have a VERY easy alternate system in place and you can get your package and/or G.I.JoeCon booth today in just a matter of minutes!

G.I.JoeCon has received national attention (MSNBC, Comedy Central, Kevin Smith podcast, io9 and more) due to our recent promotion in the City of Springfield and we look forward to seeing you there! As do the thousands of G.I. Joe and pop culture collectors!