Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 final billing for installment customers!

Post FSS 3.0 final billing for installment customers!

Name:  GIJOEfiguresubLOGO.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  53.3 KB
    Hello,

Just a reminder going out to all FSS 3.0 subscribers that the final CC billing for the installment customers will occur on Monday, March 16.

Please log-in and make sure your CC is correct to avoid cancellation of the final 2 shipments and the 13th bonus figure!

Thanks for your support!

Any updates on when the next shipment will be going out?

Private First Class markloper77@gmail.com's Avatar
    how do i join the FCC. is it too late to join now? Do i have to wait for next years subscription?

Private First Class hojecki@optonline.net's Avatar
    FSS is signed up for at the beginning. You cannot join in the middle.

Once in a while, leftover FSS figures do become available in the store but you cannot count on that.

Hope that helps.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by markloper77@gmail.com View Post
    how do i join the FCC. is it too late to join now? Do i have to wait for next years subscription?
    Sign up for each FSS is usually during the month of June. If you miss the sign up you can pre order them from Big Bad Toy Store.com (I believe they have an agreement with the club to help push product). Most of this wave's pre orders are sold out already though so your best bet now is going to be another online toy store or eBay.

I know how you feel, I didn't even know about the FSS until late 2013 so I missed FSS 2.0 and was bummed. Unfortunately I've paid more than the cost of the full set just acquire the 5 or 6 figures I really wanted from last year.

Private First Class firebaseryan@comcast.net's Avatar
    I was in the same boat as you last year Arock1922. Fortunately I was able to get all of the figures at good prices. Anywhere from $26 - about $40 for one figure. The Club store has done a great job of putting them up for sale there. Also eBay has been good, especially right around the time the figures are released. I have gone through and picked up figures from FSS1 that way too. Still missing a couple, but I was able to get Cover Girl in the Club Store clearance sale. Just keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by arock1922@yahoo.com View Post
    Sign up for each FSS is usually during the month of June. If you miss the sign up you can pre order them from Big Bad Toy Store.com (I believe they have an agreement with the club to help push product). Most of this wave's pre orders are sold out already though so your best bet now is going to be another online toy store or eBay.

I know how you feel, I didn't even know about the FSS until late 2013 so I missed FSS 2.0 and was bummed. Unfortunately I've paid more than the cost of the full set just acquire the 5 or 6 figures I really wanted from last year.

thanks for the info really appreciate it , ill be waiting for the next one.

what does the subscription usually cost?

Quote Originally Posted by markloper77@gmail.com View Post
    what does the subscription usually cost?
    I'm not sure what the cost was for 1.0 & 2.0 but 3.0 was $315 if it was all paid up front. I did the payment arrangements and the total will be closer to $385. The big hitter with the arrangements is you get charged for shipping and i think there was a $4 or $5 processing fee on each payment. It was basically an extra $20 per payment for me.

In the end each figure for me breaks down to a cost of $26.25 per figure. The figures in the club store go for $37.50 apiece and around $40 in most other online stores. A total set @ that cost is $487.50 for all 13 figures. There's usually one or two that go for $75+ per set so that adds cost there as well.

Ordering the set is definitely the most cost effective way to do it plus you're guaranteed to get at least one of everything.

Any updates on when the next shipment will be going out?
    Forum Admin does not have shipping information unless an update is sent out through official club member emails.