Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 GIJoeCon 3 3/4" Box Set - Final Figure Preview!

This figure looks like it fits in with some other 'FORCE' ... The IRON GRENADIERS have always been hard-to-swallow and I'm glad the classic line stuck with COBRA throughout publications... Overall, this figure looks great and would make good backup for IG DESTRO in case his DESPOILER crash lands in the rolling plains of SCOTLAND.

Banned
    Voltar died? Oh, crap, this is going to ruin my Oktober Guard vs. IG diorama...

I read a few of the IDW Hama early issues. Seems like he's doing a lot of the stuff he likely wanted to do back in the day in terms of having real bullets, killing off certain characters and introducing new backstories for others.

jyoders19, the nice thing is while lots of nice Joes (and Cobras) died in the Comics does NOT mean that we can't find a way to still utilize them. You could always have Voltar in charge of certain troops and Mayhem others.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    So since Voltar is dead, does that mean it won't make sense if I want to set up and take pics of my 2012 and 2915 grenadiers together?

Banned
    So are we sure General Mayhem and Miles Mayhem from M.A.S.K. aren't the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by cdtweasel
    Is that patch design on his arm new? If so what is it meant to signify?
    That is the same patch used on the 2005 General Mayhem action figure. It signifies that he is a former Spetsnaz (Special Purpose Forces) commander.

jyoders19 = General Mayhem is Russian and his full name is Vladimir P. Mayhemovski, so no family connection.

Is Mayhen intended to be Voltars successor?