Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 GIJoeCon 3 3/4" Box Set - 10th Figure Preview!

Exclamation 2015 GIJoeCon 3 3/4" Box Set - 10th Figure Preview!

Name:  IGbutton.jpg
Views: 2588
Size:  38.5 KB

Metal-Head carries an ultra-portable Multiple Rocket Launcher (MRL) system strapped to a special backpack. He fires these precision-guided munitions (PGM) by vocal command and always hits his targets with devastating effect. The Iron Grenadiers are counting on his firepower to eliminate anyone foolish enough to land on the tropical island!

Visit the official GIJoeCon website and click on the Con Exclusives menu button to check out the next Iron Grenadier action figure included in this year's 3 3/4-inch box set!

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    intetesting... i havr to say ive been waiting to see an update of this guy for a while... i like the mock up, cant wait to see the actual figure though, but i do wish he had the side rockets as well, but im happy with this. head sculpt is AWESOME

Whoa! Outstanding! A fantastic looking figure! Very happy with this one. If they can do a great job on this, maybe this means a decent Fast Draw can be made in the future?

A really cool looking figure A+. Hope the final versions includes the rockets on his legs.

Tp be honest I'm fine without the launchers on his legs. Factor in gang THIS version of Metal-Head carries more rockets on his shoulders then his original 1990 version did total.

Corporal
    Pretty good, it's a keeper.

Private First Class
    Better than expected. I think he is a little too thin. B+ rating

I think this figure will look better in person. I know other members have been dying to get their hands on this figure for some time now. .. He's so similar to the '90's copy ....I think I'm in the '90's! I like how the figures legs were 'unpegged' and the missiles are more of what I envisioned. In BLACK I give this figure a 10. But on a wider range of possibilities... I give it a 1.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    Hard to tell by the pics if the knees will be double jointed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com View Post
    Hard to tell by the pics if the knees will be double jointed or not.
    They are. Those legs were used for the Jungle Viper from the PoC line In 2010-2011.