Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 GIJoeCon 3 3/4" Box Set - 6th Figure Preview!

2015 GIJoeCon 3 3/4" Box Set - 6th Figure Preview!

Name:  TFbutton.jpg
Views: 3492
Size:  52.4 KB

When the Tiger Force special operations unit is called up for a top secret mission to re-capture a tropical island, this combat medic walks onto the battle zone to give immediate medical treatment to those in need!

Visit the official 2015 GIJoeCon website and click on the Con Exclusives menu button to check out the fourth Tiger Force convention exclusive action figure included in this year's 3 3/4-inch box set!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Lifeline looks fun. Not sure about his earflaps though...

Also, why goggles when he's already got shades?

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I think lifeline is my favorite so far glad they used the same head sculpt from the 30th lifeline... I believe the helmet has ear flaps too on that one, they just stick out more here for some reason... Going to pull my figure out and compare.

Private First Class
    Lifeline is great!

Speaking as someone who isn't a huge fan of Tiger Force, the figure is definitely an accurate representation of Lifeline's previous self, though I'll admit I'm not exceptionally excited by it. Lifeline is a great figure, and this is a well done update, but doesn't feel like it fills a desperately needed hole in my collection.

Finally, a member of the original '88 TF revealed. I like it although the head looks a little wonky.

Corporal
    I need a price already. Stop teasing me.

I would've bought this figure at retail at the beginning of the ReTooled line! Now he's a staple in the TIGER FORCE MYTHOS !! Can't be without anymore... He 'tips the scales' and adds FIERCE to FEROCIOUS in the TIGER FORCE SQUAD!

Private First Class
    Yup, just another repaint here. He looks good but nonetheless, still on the fence about this set.

Exactly what I was expecting. Nothing new, but nothing screwed up. I would have liked the flesh colored plastic for his face instead of the flesh paint, that way we wouldn't have to worry about his face chipping, but not a real breaker.