Thread: Club Comics a request

Corporal

Club Comics a request

Today I at last received my first issue of the club's magazine, and to my surprise inside are comics, this month's was the 13th chapter of a adventure team series called shattered glass, Is there any way that current new members can read the 12 previous chapters??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can buy back issues in the club store, other than that I believe the content is exclusive to the magizine.

Some have suggested a Yearbook of all the comics to be sold at the conventions and in the store, but that has never gone anywhere.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I may have suggested building a full-length comic out of some of the stories. Get a full year's story and paste them all together in comic book form.

Also, MS.SouthGIJOE, the comics have been ongoing since Feb. of 2011. The first Adventure Team Chronicles was two pages in the Double Cover Flip Book issue.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 02-18-2015 at 08:28 AM.
    These go to Eleven...

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    The Big Lob comic started March 2010

Corporal
    I really want to read them!!!!

I agree, I wish there was some way to collect all of the comics into one volume, but the Club has said that's pretty cost prohibitive. I really enjoy the comics in the newsletter, but I think I'd enjoy them even more if I could read them at more than a couple pages a whack.

I would totally buy an archive of the comics. I have most of them in the magazines, but it's too hard to read them when I have to grab a magazine for only a few pages. One TPB every few years would be awesome!

Private First Class
    I agree it's more enjoyable to read as one big story. Although I've been following the Adventure Team Chronicles myself.