Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2015 GIJoeCon Questions

Can the club verify, will golden ticket holders this year be allowed 6x total for all exclusives over the duration of Thursday and Friday?

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by arock1922@yahoo.com View Post
    Can the club verify, will golden ticket holders this year be allowed 6x total for all exclusives over the duration of Thursday and Friday?
    I can. The answer is no. Saturday is fair game for all.

Quote Originally Posted by ozcouple@live.com View Post
    I can. The answer is no. Saturday is fair game for all.
    Cool! Thanks Oz!

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by arock1922@yahoo.com View Post
    Cool! Thanks Oz!
    Um, but to be totally up front, I'm nobody; better get Club confirmation...

Still, that would go against typical operating procedures and make it darn near impossible for anyone outside of GTs to score exclusives past Thursday. So I HIGHLY doubt 6x.

Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    When the Official 2015 G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention brochure is available online, please review and If you have any questions, post them here and we will create a FAQ page with the list of answers!
    Is there any tickets for just the dinner?

I never received the email with package pickup info. How do I get help with this

Hey Guys!

All Club Staff are in Springfield and I do not believe the FAQ will be updated any more this week. I don't have access to all the answers, but any questions pertaining to souvenir limits beyond the GT email will be explained at the show and/or listed on the store sales sheet.

Dinner is not a separate purchase and only part of the Attendee package.

If you missed the email about your package pick-up time, that information is available from your club account (print the receipts from GIJoeCon) and bring that to the show.

Thanks and hope to see you here!
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 04-07-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Corporal
    Thanks, Dave! Excited for the show!!!

I didn't get an email about the pick up time, either, and when I go to try to print any receipt for Joecon, it just redirects me to 'Featured Products'. I have my confirmation email, but there's nothing on it about a pickup time for the American Hero Package.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hey Guys!

All Club Staff are in Springfield and I do not believe the FAQ will be updated any more this week. I don't have access to all the answers, but any questions pertaining to souvenir limits beyond the GT email will be explained at the show and/or listed on the store sales sheet.

Dinner is not a separate purchase and only part of the Attendee package.

If you missed the email about your package pick-up time, that information is available from your club account (print the receipts from GIJoeCon) and bring that to the show.

Thanks and hope to see you here!