Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 GIJoeCon Questions

My wife and small boys are coming. Will I be able to pick up their badges/box sets at registration, as in the last couple years? My wife would MUCH rather stay in the room with the little kids than wait in line with the for a few hours....

Junior Member dynastestityus@gmail.com's Avatar
    Where is the sign up page for the 12 inch convention piece?

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I know the club said they would send an email letting us know before registration is up, but did I miss it or something? I only ask because I saw some pre orders for the box set figures on eBay. Please let me know, be if I missed it I'm going to be highly upset, by I did not receive an email. Thanks.

What usually goes on Friday? What category do kids need to be registered as to get souvenirs

Registration is not going to happen this week. We are more frustrated than you are. Progress is still being made but it is slow. Thanks for your patience. We will give you at least a days notice before we turn it on.

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Registration is not going to happen this week. We are more frustrated than you are. Progress is still being made but it is slow. Thanks for your patience. We will give you at least a days notice before we turn it on.
    Last year the club had the same problems with registration and we got the same kind of emails regarding delays. What happened in the past year were this did not get fixed and why are these issues still taking place? Will this happen every year regarding registration? I would think the club would at least give us members 4-5 weeks to register before the event. Last year and it looks like this year will be 2-3 weeks as next week is the 16th thru the 20th. Can this issue get fixed so there will be no more of this kind of problem.

Private First Class
    Could have sworn there were more posts here last night. Are they being deleted?

Could have sworn there were more posts here last night. Are they being deleted?
    Please note that this thread is for collecting 2015 GIJoeCon questions and answers. Additional comments and/or duplicate questions will be removed to maintain focus until the next batch is added to our FAQ page.

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    About a month ago Brian Savage was on the pod cast WOJM what's on joe mind and said that there is a possibility that wave crusher with sub viper, dr. Mindbender and I think something else he said might not be at this years Gi joe convention because of the dock workers strike on the west coast. Can we get an update on this? will there be some of these items at the con or will they be available after the con?
    Last edited by fostereben@gmail.com; 03-17-2015 at 10:13 AM.

I know they were having problems with the online registration, but I haven't heard if it was resolved. Any news on the progress of registration?