Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you want in the next FSS shipment?

Unless the 13th figure somehow has a connection to Big Ben or NCL, then they could come last. Like what the club did with Barrell Roll and Blackout a couple years ago.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    i wondered if maybe the 13th could possibly be a new night creeper with new headsculpt (per the facebook hint if a new headsculpt) but i dont see anything wrong with the old night creeper, personally. who could it be connected with big ben i wonder?

When is month 5 shipping?

Big Ben is an SAS soldier who works with GI Joe but is technically not part of the GI Joe team. With that, it could be anyone from Z-Force, but that's most likely a long shot.

The Frostbite we got at the convention re-affirmed my idea that it will be the original '85 deco Frostbite as he certainly fits the clues given to us on the club's Facebook page. New head, new accessory (shoulder cowl), no animal companion, and I think most people rebuilding the original set of modern era figures would consider him a "must have". He is after all the only remaining figure from 1985 to be released in the ME style.

Had the FSS not hit any snags this year, we would have had him in hand first and the Tiger Force version from the Con would have been a surprise. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way this year.
    Last edited by arock1922@yahoo.com; 04-23-2015 at 12:45 PM.

Yes, Barrel Roll came with Blackout, but I don't think whoever came last had any connection to Grand Slam last year. There's no reason to assume the 13th is connected to any of the last 4 figures this year. I still think it will be Frostbite. Now that we have seen the parts for him at Joe Con the white version has to come out sooner or later.
    As for the order of the other figures, I'm guessing Bombstrike and CGI will be split up.

Dragonsky and Big Bear made up the final shippment that inclulded Grand Slam.