Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want in the next FSS shipment?

Who do you want in the next FSS shipment?

If you could pick the remaining release order of the FSS who would you want immediately and who could you wait for the end for? Mine would be...

1. Slice and Muskrat.
    2. Bombstrike and Vypra.
    3. Spearhead/Max and Crimson Guard Immortal.
    4. Big Ben and Night Creeper Leader.
    5. Alpine and Hit and Run. (Sorry Generals Joe)

Also quick question for the club is Bombstrike's face going to be colored plastic like most FSS figures or painted?

Private First Class
    1) NCL and Alpine
    2)Slice and Muskrat
    3)CGI and Big Ben
    4)Bombstrike and Spearhead & Max
    5) Vypra and Hit and Run

At first I was disappointed in the NCL colors, but it has really grown on me and is actually my most anticipated figure. I love Hit and Run but I already got him in the 7 pack.

Bombstrike and Hit and Run will be the final figures. Of course as long as they arrive, I do not care what order they come in...

I'm hoping to receive Big Ben before all of the snow is gone! He will look cool sitting on a Battle Bear. So when is the 3rd shipment coming?!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorGibroni@gmail.com View Post
    I'm hoping to receive Big Ben before all of the snow is gone! He will look cool sitting on a Battle Bear. So when is the 3rd shipment coming?!
    Well at least with Big Ben their is a chance we get him while the snow is still falling, unlike Artic Mindbender who will have to wait until next year. I enjoy doing Joe photography with the artic vehicles and figures in the snow, so I understand why you would want this figure soon. However you do live in Ohio where a snow storm in April would not be all that uncommon, so all is not lost if he does not arrive this month or next.

Also, I should thank the club for being 1 for 1 on my FSS order. I doubt we will get both females in the FSS in one shipment but I suspect we will see a female figure in this months shipment, likely Vypra.

Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    Well at least with Big Ben their is a chance we get him while the snow is still falling, unlike Artic Mindbender who will have to wait until next year. I enjoy doing Joe photography with the artic vehicles and figures in the snow, so I understand why you would want this figure soon. However you do live in Ohio where a snow storm in April would not be all that uncommon, so all is not lost if he does not arrive this month or next.

Also, I should thank the club for being 1 for 1 on my FSS order. I doubt we will get both females in the FSS in one shipment but I suspect we will see a female figure in this months shipment, likely Vypra.
    I do a lot of photography with my collection as well and I have been focusing on beefing up my arctic collection quite a bit this winter. Mindbender will definitely be a welcome addition. Hopefully they will get around to producing an arctic Baroness some time soon.

Private First Class
    Well shipment three arrived today and it appears no one got it 100% correct. I love the pairing though. Spoiler Alert!!! Spearhead and Max boxed with Vypra. First set of figures in this subscription that I REALLY Like.

Private First Class
    Any news on next delivery time?

I think it is time for Bombstrike and CG

I'm hoping they ship this Friday. Want this shipment to be out of the way so we can move onto getting the 13th mystery figure.

Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com
    I'm hoping the next two are big ben and NCL... id say its a safe bet that the best will be saved for last (bombstrike and CGI) and if they do, big ben and NCL wont cost as much for me so i will have a little extra money left on my gi joe fund for the month to play around with... so go Big Ben and NCL!