Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12" Figures I would Like To See?

Private First Class
    Continuing the '12-inch figures discussion..."

For the 40th anniversary, there were a lot of 12" reproduction sets... Green Beret, Foot Locker, etc.

I'd like to see something similar done for the AT line - it is hard to complete some of those vintage sets
    - Radiation Detection (might sync with Dr. Isotope)
    - Dangerous Removal
    - High Voltage Escape
    - etc...

I know the Club did a limited run of Magnum Power, but am not sure about any of the other AT sets.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds_smith@sympatico.ca View Post

For the 40th anniversary, there were a lot of 12" reproduction sets... Green Beret, Foot Locker, etc.

I'd like to see something similar done for the AT line - it is hard to complete some of those vintage sets
    - Dangerous Removal
    - High Voltage Escape
    - etc...

I know the Club did a limited run of Magnum Power, but am not sure about any of the other AT sets.
    They also did a Karate set around the time the Man of Asia was released. They had these in the club store for quite awhile before they sold out so maybe they didn't move as well as the club would have liked/needed them too, but I'd love to see this too. Add in the idea of selling the Classic AT heads on the Super articulated body and I think the club could move some product. Maybe have set to go with each figure, like, the Mini copter and black jumpsuit from black widow rendezvous or Flying platform and outfit from Aerial Reconnaissance with an Air Adventurer, the Missile Recovery diving set or Divers Distress with the Sea Adventurer, etc.

Private First Class
    More uniforms...

The 3 short-sleeved jumpsuits for Atomic Man from Fangs of the Cobra, Race for Recovery & Secret Courier - those are almost impossible to find in good+ condition. Most are super-pricey and quite faded.

Have seen something similar from secondary suppliers, but they don't have as much detailing - the pin-stripes were awesome.

Would love have a collection of unique Joe Fuzz heads, like counter-culture, Aged, Foreign, etc.

Private First Class
    With the re-issue of Mike Power for next year's Club figure I would like to see a re-issue of the Intruders and the size that they should be based on the comic strips.

Junior Member roddenii@yahoo.com's Avatar

Reproduction Sets for Adventure Team

Quote Originally Posted by ds_smith@sympatico.ca View Post

- Dangerous Removal
    - High Voltage Escape
    - etc...

I'm on boart with this! I keep trying to buy some of the bits and pieces to complete the smaller AT sets, but man, sometimes you just can't justify the cost.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by roddenii@yahoo.com View Post
    I'm on boart with this! I keep trying to buy some of the bits and pieces to complete the smaller AT sets, but man, sometimes you just can't justify the cost.
    Yeah, $20 for the little yellow bomb is brutal. And $30 for the wrist meter from High Voltage