Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12" Figures I would Like To See?

12" Figures I would Like To See?

One thing I would love to see the Club do for us 12" collectors is making available nude Super-Articulated AT figures. I love the ones I've seen in the Con sets, and think this would be great for customizers.

Thoughts??

Bill

Private First Class
    I have a couple of the SA-AT joes through the Convention sets, and yes, they are great. Have Land & Air Adventurer.
    They are one of the primary reasons I joined the club. And the Man of Evil - an awesome AT figure as well.

Would be nice to see them as one-offs, as it gets pricey to collect them just through the sets.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    The Super-articulated Adventure Team GI Joes, are really great for animators.

You get a wider range of movement that you just can't get with a vintage GI Joe.
    These go to Eleven...

Junior Member mark.brockman@outlook.com's Avatar
    Agreed. I would definitely be up for some. They're already making them for the convention sets so I've always thought, why not ask the manufacturer to produce an extra 50, 100, 150 figures and see how they sell? they could even have them for sale in the store at the convention. Seems like a no brainer to me. I wish they'd used the SA body for the annual free figure as well.

Corporal
    I'd Love to see an updated version of Mike Power the Atomic Man.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkallspark@yahoo.com View Post
    I'd Love to see an updated version of Mike Power the Atomic Man.
    YES YES YES YES YES,

Would like to see eagle eyes and Bulletman and and updated intruder too.

Private First Class
    I just bought a 70s version of Mike Power, including his hand-copter.
    But would be interested in seeing an updated version with SA body and Gung-Ho grip.

Also, an updated version of the talking astronaut - blond fuzz-head, SA body and Gung-Ho grip.

Wonder if they still produce the SA-Gung-Ho... last years convention set was just hard-hands and kung-fu grip.
    And Dr. Isotope seems to have kung-fu grip as well.

I don't know if they can do a Talking figure with the super articulated body, there may not be enough room.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class
    You may be correct on the "not enough room" - pity.
    Perhaps the talking astronaut with Kung-Fu grip. But would really like to have it with the blond fuzz-head - a-la 1970.
    To buy one on secondary market in good condition you need to take out a second mortgage.

The Talking Astronaut never made it to 1974.I guess he just wasn't as popular as his fellow Adventurers.

If you check out my dossiers on the team, you'll see I had the Astronaut go missing before 1974.

I think it would be a great idea for the Club to give us a Talking Astronaut with Kung Fu Grip, but then I need to change my dossier.
    These go to Eleven...