Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2015 Free 12" Membership Figure!

Hybrid View

Exclamation GIJCC: 2015 Free 12" Membership Figure!

The 12" FREE G.I. JOE COLLECTORS' CLUB membership figure for 2015 is DOCTOR ISOTOPE: The Nuclear Menace! This will be the FIRST EVER 12" G.I. Joe action figure that will GLOW-IN-THE-DARK! If you are an active member on March 16, 2015, and choose the 12-inch figure option, you will receive this figure FREE sometime in the late spring or early summer.

DOCTOR ISOTOPE is a NEW adversary for the Adventure Team. Born from fires of a nuclear nightmare, DOCTOR ISOTOPE is bent on the destruction of the Adventure Team and anyone else who dares oppose him in his mad quest for power! His very touch is deadly as his blood boils with the power of the atom.

In addition to this amazing GLOW-IN-THE-DARK action figure, you may purchase his accessory set which comes with a containment suit, vision goggles, and energy focusing blasters!

Name:  DoctorIsotope15WEB.jpg
Views: 50490
Size:  50.5 KB
    (Note: this is a mock up and the final product will vary!)

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Wicked shade of green.

Diggin' the black eyes.

Where did the moustache go?
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 01-20-2015 at 07:09 PM.

He is green right? I'm colorblind and he looks really bizarre, not even the shade of green associated with radiation.

Please note that this is a mock-up image that provides an example of the glow-in-the-dark features of the 12-inch figure. Final product colors may vary.

We felt the flocked mustache detracted from the look of the figure.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Please note that this is a mock-up image that provides an example of the glow-in-the-dark features of the 12-inch figure. Final product colors may vary.

To bad on the mustache, it was nice to have variety

Please note that I am colorblind, and can't see his proper skin tone without help. What color is he right now? I'll see what color he really is later.

The color I see him right now is like, The Hulk got seasick. But again, I cannot stress enough that I'm colorblind, and not bashing the figure. It's just how my handicap makes me see him.

Still, too bad about the moustache. To date it's been "Beard, or no beard." having a mustachioed villain would add a little bit of variety to it.

Once upon a time I wanted a GI Joe with mutton chops (sideburns and moustache), he would have been the "Highland Adventurer." The club hasn't done that figure yet.

I'm still voting on white hair, because after a "nuclear nightmare" I feel like his hair would at least change color.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 01-21-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Count me in the Group that prefers the mustache.... without the mustache he's just a cheap Dr. Manhattan knock off.... the Mustache made him unique.

Junior Member deliman1000@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Will this awesome figure be available for purchase? I have the 3 3/4" membership, but want to get this figure as well!

They usually run a little extra than the population of the membership wants as their free one. So he'll pop up at the store after a little while, probably after the free membership figures have shipped out.

Private First Class
    Just re-joined after a year off to get this figure. Looks great!
    I also think it might be interesting to keep the moustache.